Guided and self guided road cycling and mountain biking holidays in the Sierra Nevada mountains of southern Spain.
Enjoy this best weather in Europe this Spring with us, last year, many of our clients went home with a sun tan!!
Now taking bookings for our unique and affordable summer high altitude trek.
Biking Andalucia is the longest established and most experienced biking holiday provider operating in Spain’s Sierra Nevada mountains. We offer:
- Best value: Our full 7 day programme of guided mountain bike rides costs only £290 per person. This is a real, year round price, not a “From…” price, and we don’t believe that you will find a better value biking holiday in Spain.Our ethos is excellent value for money, personal service and attention – and most importantly, great holidays!
- Fantastic location - this area, Sierra Nevada, Andalucia, Spain offers some of the best cycling in Europe – and 325 days of sunshine per year. This region of Spain is still wild, not a manufactured bikers’ playground. There are no ski lifts and no coach parties.
- All welcome - we will do our upmost to create holidays to suit individuals, families or groups of all levels of ability.
- Flexible booking - come when you want, stay for how long you want. And take advantage of cheap weekday flights to Malaga and Granada.
- Comfortable accommodation - large garden and swimming pool, on the edge of the market town of Orgiva.
- Based here since 1999 - we are the longest operating biking holiday provider in the area.
- No single person supplement - any size of group welcome.
The area, Sierra Nevada, Andalucia, Spain, offers superb biking, including tough climbs and long descents, miles of technical singletrack, as well as more gentle trails. We use our unrivalled local knowledge to provide a customised holiday based on what you want – with a emphasis on cross country riding, rather than the sort of riding that requires body armour and full face helmets. We also try and give our clients a feel for the area in terms of natural environment, history and culture.
We are a small operator, permanently based in the area. This allows us to keep our costs low and pass on the savings to our clients – unlike some of our much larger competitors, who have high overheads, use guides who do not know the area, and often charge their clients much, much more.
We are proud to say that at least 50% of clients visit again.
Email us now with your requirements and dates and we will get back to you with a quote right away.
Telephone: 0034 676002546
If you give us a landline or Skype (not mobile) telephone no we are happy to phone you in order to discuss if you wish.
Like us and check out the latest news, offers, photos and features on the www.bikingandalucia.com facebook page