Biking Andalucia: the best mountain biking in Spain
Guided and self guided road and mountain biking holidays in the Sierra Nevada mountains of southern Spain.
Biking Andalucia is the longest established and most experienced UK company operating in Spain's Sierra Nevada mountains. We offer:
- Best value: Our full 7 day programme of guided mountain bike rides costs only £290 per person. This is a real, year round price, not a "From..." price, and we don't believe that you will find a better value biking holiday in Spain.
- Fantastic location - the area offers some of the best cycling in Europe - and 325 days of sunshine per year. This region of Spain is still wild, not a manufactured bikers' playground. There are no ski lifts and no coach parties.
- All welcome - we will do our upmost to create holidays to suit individuals, families or groups of all levels of ability.
- Flexible booking - come when you want, stay for how long you want. And take advantage of cheap weekday flights to Malaga and Granada.
- Comfortable accommodation - large garden and swimming pool, in the attractive market town of Orgiva.
- Based here since 1999 - we are the longest operating biking holiday provider in the area.
- No single person supplement - any size group welcome.
- Recommended by Steve Peat and Team MBUK.
The area offers superb biking, including tough climbs and long descents, miles of technical singletrack, as well as more gentle trails. We use our unrivalled local knowledge to provide a customised holiday based on what you want - with a emphasis on cross country riding, rather than the sort of riding that requires body armour and full face helmets. We also try and give our clients a feel for the area in terms of natural enviroment, history and culture.
We are a small operator, permanently based in the area. This allows us to keep our costs low and pass on the savings to our clients - unlike some of our much larger competitors, who have high overheads, use guides who do not know the area, and often charge their clients much, much more.
We are proud to say that around 50% of clients visit again.
| top of page |