Flexible guided and self guided road cycling, gravel biking and mountain biking holidays in the Sierra Nevada mountains, Andalucia, southern Spain, since 1999.
1. We aim to be flexible regarding start and finish days to enable you to find the most conveniant flights, and avoid expensive weekend flights, if your duration here is more or less than one week we simply pro rata the weekly cost.
2.Join us for road or gravel or mountain biking in the best weather in Europe with the best trails, in the sunny Sierra Nevada mountains, Andalucia, southern Spain.
3. Join bikingandalucia in the sunny Sierra Nevada, Andalucia, southern Spain this autumn, winter and spring to get some fitness training in, with road or gravel or mountain biking, we have the best climate in mainland Europe, here in this area, Sierra Nevada, Andalucia, Spain, cool nights and warm days, ideal biking conditions, during the day in winter you can often bike in a short sleeved top. (we all know what the weather can be like in the UK/northern Europe over Winter and Spring , wet and cold with short days, still light here at 6.30 pm in the depths of winter!).
4.Bikingandalucia are organising weeks centred around one of the many bike and duathlon competitions and events held here in Andalucia. Please check out bike and duathlon competitions and events page for forthcoming events.
Biking Andalucia is the longest established (since 1999) and most experienced biking holiday provider operating in the Sierra Nevada mountains, Andalucia, southern Spain. We offer:
- Best value: Our full 7 day programme of guided mountain bike rides costs only £320 per person. This is a real, year round price, not a “From…” price, and we don’t believe that you will find a better value biking holiday in Spain.Our ethos is excellent value for money, personal service and attention – and most importantly, great holidays!
- Fantastic location – this area, in the market town of Orgiva, show location in Multimap, Sierra Nevada, Andalucia, Spain offers some of the best cycling in Europe – and 325 days of sunshine per year. This region of Spain is still wild, not a manufactured bikers’ playground. There are no ski lifts and no coach parties.
- All welcome – we will do our upmost to create holidays to suit individuals, families or groups of all levels of ability.
- Flexible booking – come when you want, stay for how long you want. And take advantage of cheap weekday flights to Malaga and Granada. We are open all year including Christmas and NewYear.
- Based here since 1999 – we are the longest operating biking holiday provider in the area.
The area, Sierra Nevada, Andalucia, Spain, offers superb biking, including tough climbs and long descents, miles of technical singletrack, as well as more gentle trails. We use our unrivalled local knowledge to provide a customised holiday based on what you want – with a emphasis on cross country riding, rather than the sort of riding that requires body armour and full face helmets. We also try and give our clients a feel for the area in terms of natural environment, history and culture.
We are a small operator, permanently based in the area. This allows us to keep our costs low and pass on the savings to our clients – unlike some of our much larger competitors, who have high overheads, use guides who do not know the area, and often charge their clients much, much more.
We are proud to say that at least 50% of clients visit again.
bikingandalucia.com, established here in Andalucia, Spain since 1999
Check out the Singletrack article on us.
Email us now with your requirements and dates and we will get back to you with a quote right away.
Telephone: 0034 676002546
If you give us a landline or Skype (not mobile) telephone no we are happy to phone you in order to discuss if you wish.
Like us and check out the latest news, offers, photos and features on the www.bikingandalucia.com facebook page
Follow us in sunny Andalucia on STRAVA