Some of the services we offer are listed below, along with current prices. We aim to offer you a fully customised holiday, so even if it is not listed we may be able to help, please e mail us on both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to enquire.
We are a small operator, permanently based in here in the Sierra Nevada, Andalucia, Spain. This allows us to keep our costs low and pass on the savings to our clients – unlike some of our much larger competitors, who have high overheads, use guides who do not know the area, and often charge their clients much, much more.
Full terms and conditions and some frequently asked questions are available on request.
7 day programmes
- 7 day guided mountain biking programme with accommodation (1) – only £350 per person
- 7 day guided summer high altitude mountain biking programme with accommodation (2) – (June to mid September only) – per person, only £440 per person
- 7 day guided mountain biking programme with hotel accommodation – £420 per person
- 7 day road biking programme with accommodation (3) – only £290 per person
- 7 day guided mountain biking programme with bike and duathlon competitions and events with accommodation (4) – only £380 per person
- 7 days accommodation for non biking friends – £180 per person
- Transfer Malaga Airport return (5) – £40 per person
- Transfer Granada Airport return – £30 per person
There is a 10% discount for returning clients, and groups of 3 or 4 clients on the 7 day programmes.
Alternatively we are happy to create a customised biking holiday for you, running for as many days as you require. Please use the prices below as a guide and then check availability and e mail us on both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for a quote.
- Renting the Cortijo – please refer to https://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/orgiva/666097, El Olivo and https://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/orgiva/1172351, El Bamboo.
- Bed and Breakfast (6) – £25 per person, per night
- Guaranteed, advanced single room supplement – £10 per night
- Guided biking trip(7) – £30 per person, per day
- Mountain/road bike hire, please refer to (8), below
- Full support for “point to point” road and guided mountain bike trips, this includes bike hire if required, safe keeping of bike bags or boxes, luggage transfer to your accommodation each day, appropriate routes (on maps or GPS) and accommodation. All you have to do is turn up at Malaga airport and enjoy some of the best biking to be had anywhere (in terms of scenery, climate and trails or roads), and we take care of the rest of the details. Please e-mail us with your details and requirements for a quote.
(1) Includes guiding for the week and all transfers, accommodation, breakfast and a packed lunch when required.The programme does not include flights, airport transfers, insurance and evening meals. Airport transfers can be arranged
(2) This includes guiding for the week and transfers, accommodation (including 2 nights at the Refugio), breakfast and a packed lunch when required.
(3) The programme includes accommodation, with buffet breakfast, refreshments and snacks on rides, complimentary beer and wine, and a one week personalised road biking programme programme (incorporates one free day). Vehicle back up is available.
(4)Includes guiding for the week and all transfers, accommodation, breakfast and a packed lunch when required. Also entry into the competition, transfers and back up. The programme does not include flights, airport transfers, insurance and evening meals. Airport transfers can be arranged.
(5) min return airport transfer cost of £60
(6) With swimming pool, mid April to mid October, free WIFI, kitchen, lounge area, terrace and garden, secure bike storage, workshop facilities and washing machine.
(7) Includes packed lunch and any necessary transfers
(8)Bike Hire (bike hire is not our core business),
Bikes are a highly individual piece of kit, and we always advise bringing your own bike, which is very easy. If packed correctly there is negligable risk of damage in 16 years and 1000+ bike carriages, all bikes have travelled without damage. Also it is much cheaper bringing your own bike (easyjet 30 GBP each way), whereas top quality bike hire can be around 35 GBP per day.
If clients do wish to hire we have teamed up with http://www.marbellarentabike.com/ and www.bike2malaga.com who can deliver and collect to and from Malaga airport to coincide with your arrival and departure. With http://bullbikes.com/en/333-rent-a-bike, based in Motril, 35 km away and Cycle Sierra Nevada, based in Velez Benaudalla, 15 km away, and http://www.alpujarrabikes.com/ we can collect and return your selected bike, and have it waiting for you at our base in Orgiva, collection and return cost is 20 GBP return. If you can let us know the size and type of bike that you require, we can locate it, then simply pass on the hire providers costs, + 20 GBP collection and return cost with http://bullbikes.com/en/333-rent-a-bike, http://www.alpujarrabikes.com/ and Cycle Sierra Nevada.
BOOK NOW using our booking form
or E-mail us with your requirements, along with the dates you want to visit us, and we will get back to you with a quote right away. Once agreed, we will send you confirmation of dates and total price. A deposit of £50 will then secure the booking.
Full payment is normally required no later than 3 months prior to arrival, or by arrangement cash in EUROS on arrival.
bikingandalucia is now in a position to accept payments via PayPal, hence we can accept most credit cards and it gives you, the customer more security. There will be a 3.5% surcharge on payments through PayPal to cover their standard transaction fee.
Telephone: 0034 676002546
If you give us a landline or Skype (not mobile) telephone no we are happy to phone you in order to discuss if you wish.