Some of the services we offer are listed below, along with current prices. We aim to offer you a fully customised holiday, so even if it is not listed we may be able to help, please e mail us on both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
We are a small operator, permanently based in here in the Sierra Nevada, Andalucia, Spain. This allows us to keep our costs low and pass on the savings to our clients – unlike some of our much larger competitors, who have high overheads, use guides who do not know the area, and often charge their clients much, much more.
Full terms and conditions and some frequently asked questions are available on request.
7 day programmes
- 7 day guided mountain biking programme with accommodation (1) – only £290 per person
- 7 day guided summer high altitude mountain biking programme with accommodation (2) – (June to mid September only) – per person, only £380 per person
- 7 day guided mountain biking programme with hotel accommodation – £400 per person
- 7 day road biking programme with accommodation (3) – only £250 per person
- 7 days accommodation for non biking friends – £150 per person
- Transfer Malaga Airport return (4) - £40 per person
- Transfer Granada Airport return - £30 per person
Alternatively we are happy to create a customised biking holiday for you, running for as many days as you require. Please use the prices below as a guide and then check availability and e mail us on both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Renting the Cortijo – please refer to www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/s291.htm and www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/s14923.htm
- Bed and Breakfast – £22 per person, per night
- Guaranteed, advanced single room supplement - £10 per night
- Guided mountain biking trip – £30 per person, per day
- Mountain/road bike hire(5) – £18 per day
- Mountain/road bike hire(5) – £90 per week
(1) Includes guiding for the week and all transfers, accommodation, breakfast and a packed lunch when required.The programme does not include flights, airport transfers, insurance and meals, apart from those mentioned above. Airport transfers can be arranged
(2) This includes guiding for the week and transfers, accommodation (including 2 nights at the Refugio), breakfast and a packed lunch when required.
(3) The programme includes accommodation, with buffet breakfast, refreshments and snacks on rides, complimentary beer and wine, and a one week personalised road biking programme programme (incorporates one free day). Vehicle back up is available.
(4) min return airport transfer cost of £60
(5)Bike Hire (bike hire is not our core business, often we outsource to)
deportesnomadas: bike hire in Durcal, 30 km from us.
marbellarentabike: high quality bike hire, can deliver bikes to Malaga Airport.
BOOK NOW using our booking form
or E-mail us with your requirements, along with the dates you want to visit us, and we will get back to you with a quote right away. Once agreed, we will send you confirmation of dates and total price. A deposit of £50 will then secure the booking.
Telephone: 0034 676002546
If you give us a landline or Skype (not mobile) telephone no we are happy to phone you in order to discuss if you wish.