We are open and taking bookings for Christmas and New Year 2014/2015
Some of the services we offer are listed below, along with current prices. We aim to offer you a fully customised holiday, so even if it is not listed we may be able to help, please e mail us on both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to enquire.
We are a small operator, permanently based in here in the Sierra Nevada, Andalucia, Spain. This allows us to keep our costs low and pass on the savings to our clients – unlike some of our much larger competitors, who have high overheads, use guides who do not know the area, and often charge their clients much, much more.
Full terms and conditions and some frequently asked questions are available on request.
7 day programmes
- 7 day guided mountain biking programme with accommodation (1) – only £290 per person
- 7 day guided summer high altitude mountain biking programme with accommodation (2) – (June to mid September only) – per person, only £380 per person
- 7 day guided mountain biking programme with hotel accommodation – £400 per person
- 7 day road biking programme with accommodation (3) – only £250 per person
- 7 days accommodation for non biking friends – £150 per person
- Transfer Malaga Airport return (4) – £40 per person
- Transfer Granada Airport return – £30 per person
There is a 10% discount for returning clients on the 7 day programmes.
Alternatively we are happy to create a customised biking holiday for you, running for as many days as you require. Please use the prices below as a guide and then check availability and e mail us on both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for a quote.
- Renting the Cortijo – please refer to www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/s291.htm and www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/s14923.htm
- Bed and Breakfast – £22 per person, per night
- Guaranteed, advanced single room supplement – £10 per night
- Guided mountain biking trip(5) – £30 per person, per day
- Mountain/road bike hire(6) – £18 per day
- Mountain/road bike hire(6) – £90 per week
- Full support for “point to point” road and guided mountain bike trips, this includes bike hire if required, safe keeping of bike bags or boxes, luggage transfer to your accommodation each day, appropriate routes (on maps or GPS) and accommodation. All you have to do is turn up at Malaga airport and enjoy some of the best biking to be had anywhere (in terms of scenery, climate and trails or roads), and we take care of the rest of the details. Please e-mail us with your details and requirements for a quote.
(1) Includes guiding for the week and all transfers, accommodation, breakfast and a packed lunch when required.The programme does not include flights, airport transfers, insurance and evening meals. Airport transfers can be arranged
(2) This includes guiding for the week and transfers, accommodation (including 2 nights at the Refugio), breakfast and a packed lunch when required.
(3) The programme includes accommodation, with buffet breakfast, refreshments and snacks on rides, complimentary beer and wine, and a one week personalised road biking programme programme (incorporates one free day). Vehicle back up is available.
(4) min return airport transfer cost of £60
(5) Includes packed lunch and any necessary transfers
(6)Bike Hire (bike hire is not our core business, often we outsource to)
marbellarentabike: high quality bike hire, can deliver bikes to Malaga Airport.
We only rent out mountain bikes to clients taking guided rides with us.
BOOK NOW using our booking form
or E-mail us with your requirements, along with the dates you want to visit us, and we will get back to you with a quote right away. Once agreed, we will send you confirmation of dates and total price. A deposit of £50 will then secure the booking.
Full payment is required one month prior to arrival, or by arrangement cash in EUROS on arrival.
Telephone: 0034 676002546
If you give us a landline or Skype (not mobile) telephone no we are happy to phone you in order to discuss if you wish.